By accessing the website at http://tinyx.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TinyX.CO's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TinyX.CO's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TinyX.CO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TinyX.CO's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. TinyX.CO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, TinyX.CO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TinyX.CO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TinyX.CO's website, even if TinyX.CO or a TinyX.CO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on TinyX.CO's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TinyX.CO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. TinyX.CO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However TinyX.CO does not make any commitment to or not to update the materials.
TinyX.CO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TinyX.CO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
TinyX.CO may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Brunei and by using this website you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location and no other.
9. Usage fees
TinyX.CO is a free service with no financial obligations to users, past, present and future. However, by using TinyX.CO you agreeing that all and any of your offsprings are legally and irrevocably bound in servitude of Lucifer.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by means provided directly by you and or devices used by you based on their technical capabilities and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used as defined by TinyX.CO, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using a best effort approach to security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to paying customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.